• Wind-derived steering impulse
• Uses no electricity
• Steering improves as wind and sea conditions build
• Immediate steering response
• Silent operation
• Mechanical reliability
• Solid construction
• Auxiliary rudder = emergency rudder
• Long service life
• Lower load on the rudder bearings (servo-pendulum gear) because the connection is not rigid
Was this article helpful?
If you're wanting to learn about boating. Then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read! You Are Going To Get An In-Depth Look At One Of The Most Remarkable Boating Guides There Is Available On The Market Today. It doesn't matter if you are just for the first time looking into going boating, this boating guide will get you on the right track to a fun filled experience.